Don’t try and do it all at once
Identify the important reporting and analysis issues in your business, it may be
- Analysis of production down time
- The length of time it takes to get financial reports
- The monitoring of a new sales campaign.
- Speeding up and simplifying the budgeting and forecasting process
Tackle important discrete areas first
Also having a long longer term goal of bringing more and more aspects of your business under full control.
We have found this incremental approach successful because:
- It introduces your staff to the concepts and benefits of business intelligence reporting
- It’s a low risk strategy. with modest initial outlay.
- It’s easier to control and to measure the return on investment.
- An initial successful project paves the way for further success
Areas in which we have helped other companies to gain control of their information are Finance, Sales, Production, Human Resources, Supply Chain and Customer service.
Go to our case studies for more details